We endorse the good intentions written down in the SDG2030. We believe that:
- Everyone shall have safe and nutritional food, sweet water, shelter social security, health care, education and income, even if this will result in a stabilization or reduction of our own level or standard of wealth.
- We shall have a circulair economy, one in which we stop burning our fossile resources but superuse them with equal or better products, which will be circulair again and again. Our energy resources will be renewable, clean and without waste.
- We shall not accept any difference between people, whatever their gender, race, descent, income, education, age, religion and income. We all have equal rights and duties.
- We will not only stop polluting earth, water and air but also restore the balance on a natural way. We shall have sustainable agriculture.
- We don’t want marginal change, we want radical change. Social, economical, and technological changes must be out of the box and not serving short term benefits to specific elites.
- We shall all affect this change. Let’s think, muse, aspire, discuss, but most of all; let’s create, act and implement. We shall all, actually, seriously, and jointly, make the difference.